Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jensen will be eight weeks old tomorrow. I finally kicked him out of our room on Saturday so he his sleeping in his room now. He is a such a happy and easy baby. He has picked up the nicknames JT, chunky monkey, and chubba whubba. This is his first church outfit and I thought he looked stinkin cute in it so I had to take pictures of course.

12 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Stinkin' cute!!!

Lish Fish said...

Check out those tiny argyle socks. STINKIN CUTE! I wanna squeeze him. I am glad he is an easy baby, that is awesome.

Ash Ty & Chloee said...

Your right he does look stinkin cute!!!

Kristi said...

You are right stinkin cute!! It was fun seeing you at the store, lets really get the girls together! Call me!!

Jamielyn said...

How cute is that outfit! I am also thinking he looks a lot like Reese! He's so cute, I'm glad you are having fun with him, and I'm glad he has been a good baby for you!

Becky said...

Your little man is soooo aware! He looks so grown up already. He looks adorable in that sweater vest.

The Sumkos said...

I love boys, they are so fun! You are so lucky you have both. Sorry I slacked on the tag, this week has been awful!

Jessica Davis said...

Looking handsome in his Sunday best!

Sarah said...

LOVE the outfit! Where can I get one just like it for Baron? It's okay if they're twinners now that we aren't in the same ward :)

The Blackburn Family said...

I just love him so much! I love his outfit!!! Adorable! Whoever said shopping for boys and dressing them up weren't as fun as girls?!

BRITT said...

He is so freaking cute! Today was fun, lets do it more often!

Jessa said...

So cute, what a cute baby!