Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kenadee's first day of Preschool.


Kenadee had her first day of preschool today. She was bouncing off the walls this morning because she was so excited to go. She loves Teacher Colleen and she has lots of her friends in her class. When I got back in the car Reese was pretty upset. She loves Deez and wanted to go with her. I am so excited to have a schedule again. Tomorrow they both start dance so I will take lots more pictures.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamielyn said...

She looks so cute on her first day! that is so sad, but cute tht Reese was so sad! Logan is just confused when Braydon doesn't get back in the car with me. He's probably just too young to realize!

The Blackburn Family said...

Such cute girls! So exciting for her. I love that Kennadee is a big helper. That is awesome. At least he is good with him though. Love Ya Tara!!