Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Brittney. My sister turns 27 today. I love ya Britt. Thanks for being such a good sister. I hope you have a great day! Yesterday our husbands took our kids except for the Jensen and let us go shopping all day. Maeg and Ash even came. We went to Tai Pan, Interior Elements and Rod Works. We had lunch at Zuppas, one our favorites. It was fun to spend time together without the kids. I even found cute stuff for Jensen's room which is still a work in progress.

3 comments:

BRITT said...

I am only 25! aah I need anti aging cream. And my hair dyed to cover all my grey's! Thanks that was a lot of fun yesterday and tonught! love ya

The Sumkos said...

I'm so jealous! You are so lucky to be so close to your sis!! I want to see pics of his room when it's finished, you are a darling decorator!

The Blackburn Family said...

How fun! Wish I had a sister. That's so fun to decorate a boys room for a change huh?