Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Troy

Yesterday Troy turned 31. He worked all day and went to his Financial Peace University class. He is a HUGE Dave Ramsey fan and he has had the oppurtunity to take the class through work. He is loving the class. If you have never read Total Money Makeover I would highly recommend it. We have learned so much from this book and the class. After he got home he opened his presents and then us and the kids went to Tucanos for dinner. Happy Birthday Hubby. I love you.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Troy! I am also a Dave Ramsey fan, I've only listened to him on the radio though, I've not read the book. I'll have to check it out.

Jamielyn said...

Happy Birthday Troy! I thought your birthday was coming up, but of course Kurt couldn't remember! :) I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Tiesha said...

Yummy!!!