They are all so cute! I want to meet Jensen so bad. I am going to be calling you and Linz here within the next couple of months and plan our little night out with the babies. It will be a great way for me to take out my baby hungriness without actually having a baby! :)
Way cute kids Tara, I didn't know you had another baby either!! And a boy! Your mom is probably so thrilled. We will be around for peach days and it would be fun to see you!
18 comments:
the pics turned out super cute! hope you are dong well and can't wait to see jensen
I love love love lovev love LOVE them!! They are soo awesome. Stinkin sweet your kids are.
Those are awesome pictures! Your kids are so cute!
Oh my heck i love them all i can't pick a favorite! You sure have three cute kids
Oh my gads, are you kidden me? Good night, they are beautiful. How freakin cute!!
Those children need to be models!!! So cute!
I love them all! How will you choose?
I really do love them! They are gorgeous! Glad I am not the one choosing.
They are beautiful! The pictures and of course your children! Love them all. Happy Birthday to Troy!
WOW! The pictures are adorable. Your kids are so photogenic....all of them. Sounds like you had a fun birthday party, just the 5 of ya! Love ya
Those pictures are so cute! Don't you love when you get cute ones, it makes you feel like all the work you went to was worth it!
They are all so cute! I want to meet Jensen so bad. I am going to be calling you and Linz here within the next couple of months and plan our little night out with the babies. It will be a great way for me to take out my baby hungriness without actually having a baby! :)
those are some pretty sweet pictures. beautiful. of course how can they not be when you have such beautiful subjects. :)
WOW, she did a really awesome job.... seriously. These are great! You have such cute kids!
Those are super cute!! I love Jensen's blessing outfit!
Way cute kids Tara, I didn't know you had another baby either!! And a boy! Your mom is probably so thrilled. We will be around for peach days and it would be fun to see you!
Your 'little' Jensen is a doll. And these pic's of all your kids are way too cute!!! Hope you are doing well with your 3rd.
love ya,
Mandy Clark
Those pictures are so cute! I need to do that for my girls!
Post a Comment