Sunday, August 17, 2008

What we've been up to

Life has been busy but good. Jensen is such a good baby. He is even starting to sleep pretty well at night. Last night we got home late from a LONG day up north. I fed him at about 12:30 and he didn't wake up again until about 7:30 this morning. We went up to a family reunion at Cherry Hills in Kayesville and then we went up to Logan to a BBQ for the Sound Beginnings Program for Reese. We are still trying to decide if that is the best option or if we can find therapy here that will be as good. I think Troy and I are going to go crazy trying to make this decision. We are REALLY happy were we are and Troy loves his job and his company that he works for. I love living close to my sister Brittney and I love my friends and our life here, but if moving to Logan is what is best for Reese then that is what we will do. I think we would be really happy there too, being closer to my family and a lot of Troy's family. Man this is such a hard decision. Anyways I have really enjoyed three kids. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. Kenadee has been so awesome. She is so willing to help with him and wants to hold him all the time. Reese loves him for a minute and then she is on to something else. They have both adjusted really well to having a baby in the house. I am glad because it has made the recovery a lot better for me. I am feeling great, almost back to normal. Troy has been so great to help out and take care of the girls. My mom has been awesome too. She came down last Monday and stayed with the girls while we went to see Dark Knight. Then she spent the night and drove me around Tuesday to do all of the things that I needed to do. Tuesday Jensen had his two week check-up. He was 11 lbs 1 oz and he was 22 1/4 inches long. He has already grown out of Newborn diapers and his 0-3 clothes are getting a little snug. Friday I took them all to get pictures done so when I get them back I will post them.

Troy and Reese (she wanted to be like her dad)




14 comments:

Kristi said...

Decisions are the worst, but you guys will do what is best! Good luck!! I love the picture of Kenenady and Jensen, so cute!

Lish Fish said...

I love the kissy face picture! So cute! I am glad you are all adjusting well with the babe... It is nice to have helpers. Good luck with the decision...that is so tough...everything will work out just as it is supposed to. Hang in there!!

brenda said...

Little Jensen is the cutest thing. And of course your girls too. Reese's hair makes me want to cut Ellie's, It is adorable. Good luck with the decision. Remember who's in Logan.

The Blackburn Family said...

I love that you have a BOY!!!! I can't get over how much fun you are probably having with him. I think he looks just like you! I think its normal to be sad your not pregnant anymore. I did the same thing when I had Hayden. Good Luck with that decision. I feel bad for your friends and Britt down there if you do move, but I don't see you much anyway so it doesn't affect me at all lol:). I would love to do lunch soon so call me. I will answer MY phone. Love Ya!!!

Lindsay said...

He is so cute. Just the thought of you moving makes me want to cry. I know you will make the best decision for your family. I still want to come over and hold him again.

The Swensons said...

I'm so glad things are going well for you! Linz told me the same thing the other day - that having 3 kids isn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be. I'm still terrified about it, but it's nice to hear other people say it's not too bad. :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such cute pics!!! Glad things are going so well!

Jessa said...

Glad you are adjusting well, it gives me hope to try and have a third!

Brittany said...

Hey we still need to come see your little guy! Let me know when is best k? He looks so cute....or should I say Handsome Troy? I'm glad you are feeling good. Good luck on your very hard decision. I'm sure it will come to you soon.

Becky said...

I am so glad to hear that 3 is not sooo bad. You look great! Jensen is so sweet. I always thought having a little boy is like having a little boyfriend. I love it!

Jamielyn said...

I'm sorry you have to make such a hard decision again, but like everyone else has said you will be able to make it and you will know it is right! He is still as cute as he was in the hospital! Boys are fun!

The Sumkos said...

He is so cute!!! And I can't believe he is sleeping that long, Talan wakes up every four hours :(. I hate not sleeping! Can't wait to see the pics!!

Tiesha said...

My gosh, Troy do you really read like that? My arms would get tired! I'm sooo glad you guys are staying!!

Maeg said...

:) :) Cute pictures! I love them all. I will have to think good and hard for my memory comment. I'm excited to play on Saturday!