Thursday, September 11, 2008






The only picture I could get of him smiling.



Time goes by way too fast when your not pregnant. I can't believe that Jensen will be 7 weeks old on Monday. He is such a good baby. Today he has started smiling like crazy and talking baby talk a little. I bought size 2 diapers today for the little chubba whubba.

Girls are doing great too. Reese is a little chatter box now days. She is saying dad and sometimes I can get her to say baby. She can mimic almost any sound that we make. She seems to understand a lot of what we say. We finally decided that we aren't moving to Logan. We started researching our options here and decided this is where we need to be for Reese and for the rest of us. I have to say that we are so happy to be staying here.

Kenadee has been funny this week. The other night we saw a commercial on TV with Richard Simmons. Kenadee wanted to know why he talks like a girl. Then during family night we were talking about Sacrament meeting and how she should act. I asked her if she knew why we have the Sacrament. Her response " In case we get hungry or thirsty." Then she saw a commercial for the Ellen show. It was showing wedding pictures of her and her significant other. Kenadee turned to me and asked if Ellen was a girl name or a boy name. I lied and told her it was a boy. I could tell she was really confused because Ellen looked like a girl to her, but she thought she had to be a boy because she had married a woman. I have no idea how to explain that to my four year old. Fun times at our house.

4 comments:

The Swensons said...

How funny! I've never thought about the possibility of having to explain gay marriage to kids that young! Guess I know now...

As for Jensen, what a cutie! It sounds like you are doing really well, and I'm thrilled to hear that. It gives me hope that I can handle a 3rd..... one day... :)

Kristi said...

How funny is Kennadee, good luck with all the explaining!! Jensen is so cute!! I am glad you guys are staying someday we will have to let our kids play!!

Jamielyn said...

He is so adorable! I just want to eat those cheeks up! He seems like such a happy baby, so good for you!As far as the whole Kenadee thing, doesn't it suck when they start asking questions when they are so young? Braydon asks questions about everything too! I am not ready to be answering those kinds of things yet, and it's only going to get worse!

Lish Fish said...

Jensen is the cutest thing ever. Love those rolly polly babies!!

Kennadee...wow. Kenna did the same thing kinda, she saw them on People Magazine and asked me which one was the boy. I told her they were both girls. Her response? "Ew ew ew ew ew ew EW!!!" She is 10...so I guess that little information was enough. Good luck with that.