Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jensen's 2 month checkup


Jensen had his two month checkup today. He is a BIG boy. He now weighs 15 lbs 7 oz! Off the charts. His length was 24 inches and his head was 41.5 cm. He eats well I guess. I had to buy him a few shirts the other day because none of his warm weather clothes were fitting. His 3-6 are all for cooler weather so he had nothing. By the time it gets cold he probably won't fit in the 3-6 anymore! He found his voice yesterday and loves to talk and coo. I have been working really hard to make him laugh but haven't succeeded. I must not be very funny. He is so much fun.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! What is up with us and our giant baby boys? Baron's 6 month appointment is in 2 weeks but I weighed him on the scale the other day... 21 pounds! He shouldn't even be in his infant seat anymore. It almost breaks my arm off every time I have to carry it.

The Blackburn Family said...

I love chubby babies. They are so much fun! He's so cute! You must be producing straight cream for him. Way to go! My milk looked like skim milk ha ha...Thats ok you had to buy clothes right? Its just a good excuse to go shopping and buy new clothes for him.

Lish Fish said...

He is the stinkin cutest thing I have ever seen. I love that. I think Marissa was 17 pounds at a year!?! Insane. I wanna squeeze his cheeks.

Jamielyn said...

He is seriously so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! I hope you had fun in Brigham this last weekend! We really need to get together and scrapbook one of these days! It wouldn't be that hard....there would only be 5 kids involved and only 7 if Britt came....we could handle it right?? :)

Duncahoo said...

i just wanna squish him. he is so stinking cute.

Lindsay said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is already two month. Time files! I miss not having you in YW.

Lindsay and Mike said...

What a cute little (actually big) guy! He looks JUST like Troy! And, his room is flippin' cute! I love it!!!

The Morales Family said...

Hey Tara its chantell from Aspen. Deb gave me your blogg info. and the others.I hope you dont mind! your kids are so dang cute!