Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kenadee's party with her family.

Friday night we had a party with the family. Kenadee chose Applebee's for dinner. For some reason it is her favorite. After that we went home for cake, ice cream, and presents. She got a Sleeping Beauty Barbie from the McClellans, HSM Barbie dolls and Barbie clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Z, Camp Rock CD and clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, Taylor Swift CD and more clothes from Ashley and Chloee. She still has money to spend from her Great Grandma and pa Hardy and Great Grandma Larsen. Maegen and Jed are coming to see her on Saturday with more presents. She definitely has been spoiled rotten!






















Friday afternoon I was downstairs and Reese had gone upstairs. I ran up to check on her and found her sitting on the counter with the wand and the crown in her hand, frosting everywhere. This is what it looked like. It was not fixable. Luckily Kenadee didn't care.

















13 comments:

Brittany said...

I love birthdays!! I can't believe she is 5. I loved seeing all her pink pictures, girls are so much fun. :) Tell her Happy Birthday for us!

Sarah said...

Don't kids grow up way to fast? It is sad. Her party turned out so adorably (is that a word?) cute! And what a little stinker Reese is! That is so something Daphne would do. Looks like Kenadee had a GREAT birthday! She is so cute.

Stueller said...

How fun.... I love the pink idea, too bad I have all boys and will probably not get the chance. Happy Birthday Kenadee!

The Sumkos said...

Happy Birthday Kenadee!! She is so cute, I can't believe she is already five. What a fun couple of days she had!

Lish Fish said...

I love that cake. Thank goodness Kenadee is so laid back and didnt care, but I can totally see why Reese wanted in on that...it is REALLY cute!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy b-day Kenadee! 5 going on 15!!!

The Blackburn Family said...

Happy Birthday Kennadee! That Pink Birthday looked so awesome! I am jealous I want a Pink Birthday Party. Your kids are always dressed so cute!

brenda said...

What a lucky girl to have two fun birthday parties, Applebee's is my favorite too. And ya gotta love the two year olds into everything.

Jamielyn said...

Happy Birthday Kenadee! It looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

Maeg said...

Happy Birthday! It is so crazy she is 5!!!! She is getting so big...acting so big... it is just crazy! We love her!

Mandy said...

I am a faithful follower of your blog so I thought I would actually leave a comment so I didn't feel like such a stalker!!! You guys are adorable.....a pink party is a darling idea. Adley's fav book is pinkalicious......ok I kind of like it too.

BRITT said...

Wow a week since you have update. That is pretty bad. Just teasin

She definetly got spoiled. Thanks for the fun parties. Kenadee looks so happy and excited it all the pictures.
Happy Birthday Kenadee Love You!

Holland said...

What a cute cake and Jensen is getting so big. He is adorable. We need to get all the girls together.