Friday, January 9, 2009

So after I write this blog about how much Reese loves her implant we loose it. We were out running errands and it fell off somewhere. One of the pieces is causing her processor part to malfunction so she hasn't been able to wear it attached to her shirt. She has been wearing it like a RESPONSIBLE person would wear it and obviously she is two and not so responsible. So it is somewhere in Albertsons or Walmart. Or in the car or it magically disappeared....Grrrr!

5 comments:

Lish Fish said...

So sorry! Good luck finding it...ugh!

Hickman Family said...

That really stinks! I hope you can find it and soon, I am glad she is doing so well.

Anita said...

Oh seriously,Im sorry.. I hope you can find it. Maybe someone will find it and turn it in.

Kristi said...

Oh no!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you find it!!

The Sumkos said...

Ugh, I hate losing things! I'm sorry, I hope you find it. That's kids for ya, the minute you sing their praises they want to prove ya wrong. ;)