Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kenadee and Reese's Dance Recital.

Kenadee and Reese finally got to perform their dances on Saturday night. Kenadee had been SO excited for it. Both of them love dancing. Reese danced in the matinee show and when I dropped her off in the dressing room with her class I got a little emotional. I realized what a blessing it is that she can hear. She is able to get up on the stage and hear the music and dance. She loves it and it makes me sad to think of her not being able to do that. I am so glad that she gets to participate and not just sit in the audience and watch. Her class dressed as orphans and danced to "Hard Knock Life" from Annie. She did a great job. They had buckets and rags that they used to wash the floor. It was hilarious to watch the little tiny ones.

Kenadee was in the evening show. Her class danced to "Tikki Room". She did a fantastic job. She is turning into a great little dancer. She loves performing and did a great job shakin it! I loved watching them perform and I was so proud of them. We tried recording Reese's dance and the tape ran out. Lovely. Great parents huh:( Then Troy dropped the camcorder and it wouldn't work so I had to record Kenadee with my camera. Not the best quality but I am glad I got it. I am still sick about not being able to record Reese in her very first dance recital. We got about 30 seconds of it so if I can make it work I will post it.




My little orphan.




















Kenadee and her friend Ava. They are in preschool and dance together.


7 comments:

jen said...

I watched the clip of Kennadee dancing on facebook and it was so cute! That's so fun to watch em huh! I want to see Reese's dance!!

Sarah said...

Your girls are just too darling. I LOVE that first pic of Reese posing. And so glad you blogged, I missed reading about and looking at your cute family!! All your mother's day pitcures are so cute too. Your husband cracks me up... when are we going to get together??? Next week? I'll call you, and this time I'm not lying :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

How fun!!! Oh how I wish I could say I was going to dance recitals! As it is, I'm just going to lots of baseball & soccer games! Sigh...

Lish Fish said...

So stinking cute. Love Kenadee shakin it. That kills me. How fun!

sissyann said...

They are such cute girls!!! I just love watching the young ones dance.

Hickman Family said...

I love those little dance recitals, Maddie has hers next week, it kinda makes paying a fortune every month worth it right??? What cuties you have there!

Stueller said...

I am so jealous of you and your girls in dance ( not the price though ha ha) maybe I'll get a girl someday, otherwise I might have to tag along to your girls dance recitals (j/k)...