Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bees Game


























Friday night we decided to go to a Bees Baseball game. It was a firework night so we thought the kids would love it. It was crazy busy so I dropped Troy off and he got in line for tickets. By the time we got in it was in the 5th inning. The most exciting part of the game for the girls was the Bee mascot. They weren't into the game at all. Next time Troy and I are going alone for a date night. It was still a fun night and the fireworks were great. So were the three small snow cones that cost $10.50 and the ice cream cone that was $5.75!

1 comment:

Lish Fish said...

How fun! I have never ever been to a baseball game. I bet Brady would LOVE it. You look so good! How fun for you guys!