Thursday, June 18, 2009
Reese at Preschool
Reese's preschool teacher sent home lots of fun pictures on her last day of school. She is such an awesome teacher. She is very creative and Reese came home every single day with some cute project. We have still been meeting with her once a week for an hour for auditory verbal therapy. Troy and I still have so much to learn but Lori is so wonderful at helping us and teaching us all that their is to learn. Reese is doing great but she still has so much catching up to do with speech and language. Some weeks are so overwhelming and others she amazes us at what she can do. She is saying so much now. Butterfly, flower, water, where'd go, and oh pretty, are her favorites. The things that she says are becoming very clear and understandable. She says her own name really well. It is amazing to see her brain catch on and see her learn words on her own. Slowly but surely she is getting it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Okay, I know I've said it a thousand times, but I will probably say it a thousand more times. Reese is just the cutest thing ever. I love her smile. I am so happy for her and for you and Troy that she is coming along so well. She is just darling!
She is adorable!!
I've been meaning to tell you that I went and visited her preschool to observe and she is so adorable! I am very impressed at what Miss Lori does with them. You are lucky to have such a great teacher and a special little girl! (P.S. Paisley gets activated on Monday!)
I am so glad she is doing so well. she is so cute!
Reese is so cute!
She seriously is so cute. Her hair is so cute all the time. Does she really let you do it everyday. I have to like hold Ellie down to get a brush through it. And what a sweet teacher to take so many pics.
She's so cute!
Great blog! I hope you'll consider adding it to the aggregator at Deaf Village (www.deafvillage.com) -- we'd love to have you as part of our community!
Post a Comment