Every year for Thanksgiving we go to my Grandma and Grandpa Hardy's cabin in Bear Lake for Thanksgiving. If it is our year with Troy's family we go up after dinner. This is probably my favorite family tradition. I love getting together with my grandma and grandpa and all my aunts and uncles and cousins. It gets pretty crowded but we have such a good time. The next day we always drive over to Paris, Idaho to cut down our own Christmas trees. I have been looking forward to this for weeks now and it was a blast. We took a couple of four wheelers and my grandpa's Ranger and headed up the mountain. It is so fun to wander all over looking for the perfect tree. Kenadee and Reese had so much fun. It was pretty cold but we all survived. I think that between all of us we cut down about 10-11 trees. The permits are only five dollars so it is worth the work. I am proud to say that I drug our tree all the way down the mountain by myself. I thought it would be a great way to burn off the calories from the day before. Anyways thank you grandma and grandpa for having such a great place for us to be together. I am thankful to have the family that I do.

Kenadee and my cousin Taylor.

Maegie stuffing her face.

Turkey makes you tired.
Reese was loving the vegetable dip and the cranberry sauce. She was eating it in huge handfuls. Pretty disgusting.


This is the best picture of me I have ever seen.....It was the only one of all of us. I hate the coat so bad but the only time I wear a coat like this is when we cut down our tree so I never buy a new one. After seeing this picture I might have to. I also need to get my own beanie and give Troy's back.

Grandma and Reese.

My little sister Dani.

Grandpa and the girls.
5 comments:
What a neat tradition! I haven't seen your new hair cut yet, it is super cute!! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving and be sure to tell Britt congrats from me.
That is an awesome tradition! I would cry from the cold, but you guys look bundly warm! Meagan shoed me pics of Brittney's baby, she is adorable!! Tell her congrats!
How fun! You are beautiful! Make sure you tell Brittney congrats. I love that name too.
Looks like you guys had an awsome thanksgiving. I bet the girls had so much fun. Have fun decorating the tree.
How fun Tara! You do have so much fun traditions. You have a fun family. And I loved the coat it was great! Don't think you need to shop for a new one at all!I saw Britt's blog Brinley is so adorable. She is so lucky to have a great sister like you close by to help out! Your wintery page is so cute!
Post a Comment