Thursday, November 1, 2007

EMOTIONAL

So tomorrow is the big day. I am sure you are all sick and tired of hearing from me this week. I am just warning you that I am in an emotional state right now so BEWARE. The reason for my blog is to say thank you to everyone who has been thinking about us and praying for us. I can not even count anymore the cards I have gotten, the gifts, the phone calls. Our ward held a fast for Reese on Sunday, and that itself was a pretty amazing experience. I am so grateful to have so many awesome friends, and such a great family. My sister Brittney put up a blog that was all about Reese. She is the best you could ask for. She has babysat Kenadee so many times while we have had doctor's appts. for Reese. Even today when Kenadee was sick she took her for me. I love you Britt. Even though this has been a challenge of sorts I wouldn't trade it. I am so glad that this little girl was sent to me. It has made me realize what the important things in life are. My testimony of fasting and prayer and the priesthood has never been so strong. So anyhow sorry if this was a little cheesy, but I felt the need to count my blessings.... Oh ya. Happy Anniversary to my hubby. I love you.

9 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TARA AND TROY!

Anita said...

When it comes to your child, nothing is cheesy. Good luck today, you will be in our thoughts and prayers also.

Duncahoo said...

Good luck, everything is going to be great. We will be thinking of her. Also happy anniversary.

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary! You are awesome!

The Swensons said...

I've been thinking about you and Reese all day, and I hope everything went well. How neat though that she will be able to hear soon! She will love it!

Sommer said...

Good luck with everything. You are amazing, and such an example to us all. I hope everything goes well!

Burgdogg said...

Holy cow its Tara Jensen! LOL...I'm sure you hardly remember me..but anyhow you should swing past and visit my blog..
Happy Anniversary too! Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

BRITT said...

You and Troy are awesome. I am glad everything went great with the surgery. You are a good mom and I know Reese knows how much you love her. (Reese was asleep when I was there and Tara never put her down)

The Sumkos said...

Tara, you are in our prayers and I know that your family and Reese will be blessed through this trial. Please keep us all posted on how she is doing. The hardest things we go through in this life make us who we are!