Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Troy and the girls had lots of fun trick-or-treating tonight. Troy is such a good dad. He dressed up as Price Phillip for Kenadee. Our ward/slash neighborhood does a trunk or treat on the street that we live on. I am not a fan of the trunk-or-treat, in fact I HATE it. I think it takes all the fun out of Halloween. The girls loved it though and got lots of candy. Reese wanted to carry her bucket the whole time. She wouldn't let Troy touch it, even when it got heavy. We got done pretty quick and then Britt and Jer came over with Halley. She was the cutest pirate I have ever seen. Then we kept up with our tradition of going to Krispy Kreme because we hadn't had enough sugar. Haha! It was a fun night and it helped me keep my mind off of Friday. I am really getting nervous even though I feel really good about the surgery and I know we are doing the right thing. It's just hard to think about it. But Friday will be over soon and if all goes well, Reese will be hearing at Christmas!


Digging right into her candy.
It is impossible to get her to look at the camera.
I guess they thought they didn't get enough candy. This is the two of them digging through our left over candy.

Kenadee, Halley and Reese
Jackie Sparrow

Halley is a funny little twirp. When you ask her to smile she always squints her eyes.

Kenadee fell asleep before we made it to Krispy Kreme.

7 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

Mmm Krispie Cream! Holy cow! How cute do your girls look?! That is so awesome Troy dressed up for Kennadee. He looked GREAT! And Hallie is so cute too! You Jensen girls make the cutest kids. Can't wait to see Britt's new one. I also wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you with Reese's surgery. You are in my thoughts and prayers. All of you and I love you so much! You are so brave and strong it amazes me!(I'm crying right now, its making me emotional.)Everything is going to be wonderful and how awesome that will it be when she is hearing by Christmas.I know things will be crazy, but I would love for you to keep me posted on how everything goes. And please let me know on my blog where her surgery will be done at? Please! Please! Please!
I'm glad you had a fun night!

Holland said...

I love that Troy dressed up for Kenadee's costume what a great dad.

Kristi said...

That is so cute that Troy dressed up for Kenadee, I love it! I hate trunk or treat too, we had 10 bags of candy and ran out! So next year we am doing it the traditionla way! Good luck on Friday, everything will go great, we'll be thinking of you guys!

BRITT said...

I think you need to put the picture of Troy wearing your dress, everyone should see that!!! You and Troy are awesome and so strong and you have a lot of people praying for you guys and Reese so I know everything will be fine. Soon Reese will be able to hear us tell her how much we LOVE her and I can't wait!

BRITT said...

Go look at my Blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love there costumes i wish i could of came and seen all three of them! ash

Lish Fish said...

They are so sweet! Halloween is exhausting I have decided... Oh well. Keep us posted. We are praying for you.