Reese, Kenadee and Halley at the my cousin's wedding.
Troy and Kenadee built a snowman on Saturday during the snowstorm.
The four grandaughters. (No boys and one more girl on the way.)
Wasn't that snow up there crazy!! We missed it, we didn't get there till it was done. Looks like Kenadee loved it tho! Your girls are adorbale!
Your new background is so dang cute! I obviously have a ways to go on mine... :) Your pictures are very cute too!
Tara, I'm so glad you left me a comment. I added you to my list and I am so excited! Okay, my little boy is cute? Your girls are beautiful! Yah, now we can keep in touch with eachother.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wasn't that snow up there crazy!! We missed it, we didn't get there till it was done. Looks like Kenadee loved it tho! Your girls are adorbale!
Your new background is so dang cute! I obviously have a ways to go on mine... :) Your pictures are very cute too!
Tara, I'm so glad you left me a comment. I added you to my list and I am so excited! Okay, my little boy is cute? Your girls are beautiful! Yah, now we can keep in touch with eachother.
Post a Comment