Monday, October 29, 2007

Zaccardi family Halloween Party

Every year Troy's mom has a Halloween party for the family. Pretty much his whole family dresses up except for a select few slackers (you know who you are). I decided to go all out this year and borrow my sister Ashley's work scrubs and Kenadee's toy doctor kit and be a doctor. Kenadee is Sleeping Beauty and Reese is a ladybug. Troy did dress up, but because he dressed up like me he asked me not to post the pictures! Just imagine a 6 foot 3 guy dressed in one of my dresses with a wig on. I hate to say it but he looked pretty darn good if you like a man in woman's clothes. Troy's mom always has fun games and stuff to play, and this year we played a game where you have a piece of bubble gum on a plate that some one buries with whipping cream. With your hands behind your back you have to find the bubble gum and be the first one to blow a bubble. I didn't win because I couldn't stop laughing. It was a lot of fun though and the kids loved it.








The Lawrence Family
Troy's mom and dad

4 comments:

Anita said...

how fun, and very cute. you should post of picture of Troy anyhow.. he will get over it, its just halloween.

The Blackburn Family said...

Cute Pictures! I could totally see you laughing so hard that you couldn't win. I loved Reese's costume! So cute. Kenadee looks like a good little dancer just like her mom.

Kristi said...

What a fun party! That is such a fun idea for a game, love it!

The Sumkos said...

I can see you laughing in my mind and it makes me laugh. Your laugh has got to be the cutest I've ever heard! Your girls look so cute as usual!