I have been tagged by Sommer.
The rules:
Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves At the end of the post, player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and posts a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read our blog for the rules.
1. I am allergic to Ibuprofen. I had a really scary reaction to it in Lake Powell this year. I thought I was going to die out on the middle of the lake.
2. I take a bath every day because I hate showering.
3. I hate seeing homeless people, people eating alone at a restaurant, and people at the movies alone. It will make me depressed for hours after I have seen them.
4. My first baby (Kenadee) weighed 9pounds 12ounces. Good thing I had a C-section.
5. I hate throwing up. I never feel better after.
6. I love to do projects while Troy is at work. Painting the entertainment center, rearranging rooms, faux painting my bathroom. I am very impatient so when I want something done I want it right at that moment.
I am going to tag: Rachel, Brittney, Aubrie, Ashlee Swenson, Ashley Reeder, Lindsay.
5 comments:
don't feel too bad for people alone at restaurants and the movies because it's probably me you've seen. Ever since I got engaged (to a soldier)I've had to do numerous things by myself or not do them at all. You should try going out to eat by yourself it's pretty funny when people give you the sad smile because you're there all alone.
I did it and it was pretty fun! I still want us to get together sometime. Give me a call if you are up this way and have some extra time which probably never happens but just in case. It would be so fun and our kids could play!
I promise that I will do this tag. But I do not have anyone else to tag. Sorry I am a Blogging Loser!!!
Hi Tara! Your kids are SOOO cute! I love your blog:)
Post a Comment