Thursday, October 11, 2007

My friend Lindsey Storrs tagged me with this. Troy tried to do it for me, but it wasn't appropriate....Look to see if I tagged you on the letter T.


A~Attached or Single: Very attached.

B~Best Friend: Troy. I kind of like him.

C~Cake or Pie: Either as long as it is chocolate.

D~Day of Choice: Friday. I never do hair on Friday.

E~Essential Item: High heel shoes. I am a firm believer that they make your butt look smaller.

F~Favorite Color: Purple

G~Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H~Hometown: Brigham City

I~Indulgences: Popcorn, I eat my Healthy Pop daily and that is no lie.

J~January or July: July. Lake Powell baby.

K~Kids: Kenadee 31/2, Reese 18 months

L~Life is Incomplete Without: My hubby and girls.

M~Marriage Date: November 2, 2001

N~Number of Siblings: 4 sisters

O~Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P~Phobias or Fears: Fire! Fire! I am terrified of the sound of fire alarms, I used to have nightmares after fire awareness week in grade school.

Q~Quotes: "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"

R~Reason to Smile: I am going on vacation tomorrow.

S~Season: Fall

T~Tag Three: Brittney McClellan, Kristi John, and Monica Jense(cause you haven't updated your blog forever)

U~Unknown Fact: I cried when Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson got divorced.

V~Vehicle You Drive: Saturn Vue

W~Worst Habit: My car is always filthy inside and out.

X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, but not to find out what the baby is. I didn't find out with Reese and it was SO much fun. People thought we were crazy but next time we won't find out either!

Y~Your Favorite Food: Chinese Food

Z~Zodiac: Pisces

1 comment:

Sommer said...

It's so fun to learn these unique facts about you!