So cute! And, refering to the previous post, you TOTALLY need to put a picture of Troy dressed up as you on here! In fact, make an entire post of it! Haha! I would have LOVED to have seen it!
You are so funny about the whole hair thing! I am in DESPERATE need of a color and having my bangs trimmed right now. I just need to find time and I will call you! Your pictures are so darling, I loved Reese as a lady bug. What a cute family!
4 comments:
Dont you just love seeing them DANCE.. Kenadee looks so cute. Ava has her party tomorrow, she is so excited.
I love it!! It is too freaking cute.
So cute! And, refering to the previous post, you TOTALLY need to put a picture of Troy dressed up as you on here! In fact, make an entire post of it! Haha! I would have LOVED to have seen it!
You are so funny about the whole hair thing! I am in DESPERATE need of a color and having my bangs trimmed right now. I just need to find time and I will call you! Your pictures are so darling, I loved Reese as a lady bug. What a cute family!
Post a Comment