We went to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole this weekend. It was so much fun, even though it was alot of driving in three days. We left for Yellowstone on Friday and after we checked into our hotel we went and saw Old Faithful. We had never been there before so it was neat to watch. We saw almost all the animals that we wanted to see that night. Elk, deer, buffalo, a coyote. Every time we would see an animal Kenadee would say "Check that one off the list, whats next dad?" Saturday morning we went to the IMAX theatre and saw a movie about wolves. Then we drove through Yellowstone National Park all the way to Jackson Hole. It was such a great time of year to go. The weather was great and the fall colors were so gorgeous.






Some of the cool things we saw...
JACKSON HOLE
Eating at Bubba's (they have great food) in Jackson Hole.
She has one of the biggest mouths I have ever seen.
Reese sick of the car.
Kenadee sick from the car. She got car sick coming home. She told us that her insides hurt and about five minutes later puked all over her carseat! YUMMMM. Especially when we still had about three hours till home.
4 comments:
What a fun family vacation!! BJ wants to go there so bad, one of these years we'll make it!
PS I am calling you this week everyone in my family need a haircut, we look scary!!
I'll have to try "Bubba's" next time we're there! Looks like a fun time...except the fact that Kennadee threw up (another joy of motherhood, I guess)!
Looks like so much fun! I tagged you. Check my blog for the rules.
Soo, it is really sad that Jackson Hole and Yellowstone is like 1 1/2 hour from my house and I still have never been.. So sad.
It is great to find you again...I don't think I have seen or talked to you since your wedding!! Insane! Your kids are absolutely beautiful!! Congrats, and good luck with Reese's surgery..It is so scary when kids have to go through stuff like that. I will be thinking about you, make sure you let everyone know how it goes...
Be sure to keep in touch! Tell the family hi!
Post a Comment