Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am getting my hair cut on Friday and I cannot decide if I want to cut it off or just get a trim. I am making myself CRAZY thinking about it. What should I do? These are some of the short haircuts that I love. Troy likes my hair better short, but my mom likes it long. Help....


17 comments:

The Sumkos said...

I like the Eva Longoria look for you! The Jessica Simpson cut is cute but I always like to cut a little longer first and then inch my way up. Your hair always looks so cute so whatever you decide I know will look darling.

BRITT said...

I vote for the Jessica cut it looks short but I think it would look great. Plus you love her so why not. Don't tell mom i picked that one.

BRITT said...

Jeremy wants to know if your pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Jessica Simpson hair too. But as my hair dresser told me "keep it long". Guess who?

The Swensons said...

I like the Eva Longoria! But then again, I think you would look cute with anything. Your hair always looks cute, no matter what!

The Blackburn Family said...

I totally vote for Jessica Simpson. You know I love Jessica too. I think you are beautiful no matter what. I love that hair cut I think it would look so cute on you. And like Britt said you love her so why not?

brenda said...

Good for you I've been wanting to cut my hair off forever but Im a chicken. I love both Eva and Jessica which ever Im sure you'll look great. Ellie was born april of 06. She came out with about 1 1/2 long hair. way wierd. but now she won't let me even touch it. Any suggestions on doing a girls hair that wont hold still?

Tara said...

Kenadee votes for Jessica Simpson but she wants my hair to be that color too! I wish.

Kristi said...

Oh yes I like the Jessica Simpson look. And just so you know, I totally got BJ's attention when I came in with his nuggets! He even got up and turned on the light, he was shocked, but liked it. Adi keeps telling me I look funny, and Jace keeps touching it, but atleast he recognized me! I love it tho, you did a great job, thanks!!

Anita said...

I love the Jessica cut, that is my goal by next year.. I just keep going shorter and shorter.. You have a great face for it too.. GO FOR IT..... You a HOTTIE....

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Jessica cut. But ANYTHING looks cute on you. Your hair is always perfect. (Oh and its Britt:)

hizznizzle said...

the jessica look is my vote!

The Blackburn Family said...

I DELETED it!
What happen to your last post?

Kristi said...

I want a post of your new hair and then I will post mine! NO, I have no regrets about my hair, I really like it!! It take some getting use to, but I think it was a good change!

brenda said...

ok I swear you had a new post but then it was gone. Maybe I have lost my mind. I want to see picturs.

The Blackburn Family said...

What happened to our night out in November? We were going to talk more about it. When you want to do it?

The Blackburn Family said...

I'm patiently waiting for your weekly blog.......