So why am I putting up pictures of my salon? Because I honestly cannot remember the last time it smelled and looked so clean. I love to clean, especially deep cleaning but I HATE cleaning my salon. Well today I decided it was time. I couldn't put it off any longer. I don't remember the last time I cleaned it besides spot cleaning. Isn't that horrible. My poor clients had to look at it. I have thought about hiring a neighbor girl to come and clean it for me because she was trying to make money but I decided to get off my lazy butt and do it myself (with the help of Kenadee.) So I am proud of myself and that is why I posted these pictures. I wish I could somehow post the smell. That is one thing to check off my to do list today.
11 comments:
Wow is that the same salon I was in the other day. Hee Hee!! j/k. Just wanted to say hi and we need to go out sometime.
I never thought it was dirty, you silly girl. It always looked spotless to me!
Your salon is beautiful. I had never seen the finished product.
You have a pretty salon! I wished we lived closer to eachother, then I could just have you do my hair!!
Looks good, but I never thought it was dirty either! I need to come and have Bray's haircut again so I can smell your salon!
Ahhh...I have lots of good memories of that room! And, for the record, I was just there a little over a week ago and it was clean. Tara is just a perfectionist! ;)
Tara that is the cutest salon ever. I might need to drive on down to get my hair done!!
It looks good! But I will help you mess it up. I really want my hair colored.
I love that purple. Your salon is cute! Hey, if you ever get bored and feel like cleaning, send a little bit of that cleaning bug this directoin. I could sure use some!
you don't know me but I found your blog from Sommers... I am a hairdresser too and was wondering would you mind telling me where you got your cabinet/station?
Post a Comment