Friday, February 8, 2008

I have been tagged by Marisa to see what my purse looks like and what is in it.
So lot's of fun stuff as you can see. The pink sunglasses aren't mine, they are Kenadee's. Movie from Red Box. I always seem to have a bow in my bag. Lipstick and gloss. Receipt, appointment book. Checks that I need to cash. Earrings that I have been looking for. One piece of gum but only because my girls haven't found it yet. Coupons from our trip to Vegas a couple weeks ago and more junk.

I am tagging Britt, Kami, Anita, and Lindsay Simons.



3 comments:

Holland said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting. I love the tag of the purse it is fun to see what people have in their bags.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I wish I could have things in my purse like bows, lip gloss & pink sunglasses! Instead, I have transformers, star wars figures & soccer socks!

BRITT said...

I did it. I like your new background. very cute.