Friday, February 29, 2008

Last weekend we went to the cabin in Bear Lake with my family and had tons of fun. Here are some of the pictures.
Jer being crazy.
























This is the result of the picture above...







9 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

How fun!I love those pictures! So much fun memories. I wish I didn't have a retard for an ex-husband that doesn't ever pay me so I could have fun family memories to make like that. But i guess we all know how stupid he is. You look so great! Your family is so cute!!!

Lish Fish said...

How fun. Love the result of sledding down the stairs. Isn't that how those things usually end up? I swear.

Kristi said...

What a fun little get away! Love the pictures! And of course I strill LOVE my hair! I am still sad this is one of the last times I will have such great hair!! We still are going to have to get together and (even let the girls play) chat cuz I have fun spending 3 hours at your house getting caught up!!

brenda said...

I love Bear Lake in the winter, it is so beautiful. Remember when we tried to drive your little eclipse up to your cabin in a massive blizzard? Did we want to die or something.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh...cute little girls in fun pink coats!!! Life is SOOOOOOOO not fair! :)

Sommer said...

That sure looks fun, but it makes me even more excited for warm weather. Congrats on the girl :)

Jense Family said...

Tara it looks like you guys had a blast!! Hey we really need to get together my girls would heve a blast playing with your girls. They don't have alot of girls to play with all their cousins are boys. Give me a call and will have a play day!!!!

Lilly Pad said...

Love the new background!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hey! I just tried to request you as a friend on facebook, but can't find you...too many Tara Campbells. So, I may need to you request me.