I was tagged by Britt:
The rules of the game:The player answers the questions about themselves then they tag 5 others and leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
TEN YEARS AGO...I was seventeen. Getting close to graduating. Unfortunately I had a boyfriend. I was working at Flying J Coorporate Office.
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST... Since it is 10:30 nothing much so I'll do tomorrows. 1.Take Kenadee to her primary activity. 2. Take Kenadee to meet my mom for a sleepover. 3. Do laundry. 4. Plan my Y.W. lesson. 5. Going scrapbooking YEAH!
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...1-Brigham City2-Logan 3-Orem4-Heber 5-American Fork
THREE BAD HABITS...1-I NEVER answer my phone. .2-Procrastinating. 3-I cannot say no. This is half the reason I never answer my phone. I will do something no matter how miserable it makes me.
FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD...1-Gap 2-Victoria's Secret 3-Aspen Salon 4-My salon at home 5-Mom
IF I WAS SUDDENLY A BILLIONARE...I would pay off my house. And Buy another house. Start my own clothing line. Go on lots of vacations. Donate. Go shopping all the time. But all the maternity clothes at Expected Maternity because they are UGLY everywhere else.
I ENJOY...My hubby and girls. My family and Troy's family. Reading. Scrapbooking.
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...I have never been to Disneyland. I am obsessed with famous people. I hate my smile. I never smile showing my teeth. I even had braces but I still hate my smile. I have never farted in front of my husband (except in my sleep but that's another story!!!)
OKAY I AM TAGGING... Kami, Lish, Brenda, Kristi, Marisa.
4 comments:
Well I can't believe you have not farted in front of Troy YET. That makes me laugh! And you are definately obsessed with famous people. Especially Jessica Simpson. And ya that was too bad you had a boyfriend. He was a CREEP! I'm glad you got over him!
Love Ya Tara! Call sometime. I won't ask you to do anything for me I PROMISE! So don't worry about saying NO! Maybe you could ask me to go to dinner sometime though and then I won't ask you to go.
Ha! I can't believe you haven't farted in front of Troy, I was convinced it was impossible to avoid it, you prove me wrong. I looked at the clothes on the Maternity store yo talked about, those are awesome clothes. They are flattering and super trendy! Just for fun I looked at what Gap and Old Navy had, and YUCK! Man, they are not doing well this year. It looks like it's back to tents for the expecting mom. I'll donate to your cause, a nice maternity wardrobe is fun. :)
another note on Maternity clothes...my friend, Rachel, always had way cute stuff. She knows where to shop in LA. She just used to but one size bigger than her normal size. I know that doesn't always work for everyone though. I am sure you are one HOT MAMA...you always are.
as if I haven't said enough...I miss you coloring my hair...REALLY. No one does it right. Just thought you might like to know.
Post a Comment