Wednesday, February 27, 2008
IT'S A GIRL
Ha Ha just kidding. That is unless you ask Kenadee. A couple of weeks ago after church Kenadee's sunbeam teacher came up to me and told me congratulations. Kenadee announced to the class that I was having another girl. I informed her that we didn't know what we were having. Then last week after my Dr.'s appointment Kenadee told me "Mom what did the heartbeat sound like?" I said "I don't know what do you think it sounded like?" She then says, "I heard it and now I know that it's a girl." So I guess if we don't get another pink one someone will be very disappointed. If it is a girl heaven help me because the two girls that I have are ROTTEN. Did you get that? ROTTEN...... It has been one of those weeks that I have contemplated running away like 500 times. Anyways I have my ultrasound on March 19th, but we still aren't going to find out what we are having. Sorry Brittney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is so funny! What a cutie. Also, I really hope you don't mind that I did the same background as you, I just could not find another one that I even remotely liked! :) Hope everything is going well. I'm planning on making a couple more appointments before you're done doing hair, so I will be calling you soon! Hope you're doing well!
Tara~ you are so funny! I think that Kenadee is hilarious announcing to everyone its a girl. I can't believe you are already so far along, I guess time flies when you are NOT the one that is pregnant! Britt
Oh you are strong to not find out. I was so not going to on Jace and then last minute(literally) BJ said I want to know and so I had no choice, but I think it would be fun to be surprised. I can't believe you are already that far along either!
I knew it you are torturing me and I guess Brittney too! I am so impatient when it comes to that! I really can't wait! That was so cute about Troy. I feel like I know him a little better now. It was fun to read about the two of you!
Hey Tara this is cindy Belew Rasmussen I was looking AT lish's blog and seen you on there and that you really like that pic. of you from ten years ago!!! Those where some good times. your family is so cute. I'm going to add you as a blog friend if that is ok with you. Cindy
You are just cruel and mean! How can you make all of us wait like that? It was bad enough that you did it with Reese, but now you're going to do it with Baby #3 too??? Oh Tara, what are we going to do with you? If we all sign a petition, will you change your mind? :) Just kidding!
That is awesome that you are able to wait. We were going to with Marissa and didn't. Not because of me, but Marcus, he was too excited and kept telling me that having the baby was a surprise/present enough. Don't know if that make much sense, but I caved...of course. Good for you.
Ha Ha! You scared me for a minute. I thought you had given in and was going to find out! I hope its a boy! Don't tell Kenadee I said that. But I love my boy! He is a blast! And plus the Jensen Family needs a BOY! And I have one of those weeks all the time.
Honestly we all know that it really is a girl. Poor Troy.
But it wouldn't hurt to FIND OUT anyways!!!
I hope for your sake it's a boy. You both deserve it. I am sorry you had a hard week. I have alot of those, almost everyday! Thanks for letting me barrow powder sugar. Your the best neighbor ever!
Post a Comment