YOUR SO GORGEOUS TARA! NOTHING TO BE FRUMPY ABOUT! BUT I UNDERSTAND I HAVE THOSE DAYS TOO! SHE DOES LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND I DO LOVE THAT HAIR COLOR! YOU SHOULD DO IT
You crack me up...ONE of those frumpy mom days... I think Marcus only takes me out of Friday because that is the only time I do get ready! I swore I would never be like that, but 3 kids later...UGH! You always look amazing. I really do like her hair and makeup tho..Hmmm...
I think that the hair color is amazing, but lets be honest, your hair would never look like her's because hers is longer, and lets face it, they probably air brushed her. But it is really pretty. I miss you, it's been way to long!
8 comments:
YOUR SO GORGEOUS TARA! NOTHING TO BE FRUMPY ABOUT! BUT I UNDERSTAND I HAVE THOSE DAYS TOO! SHE DOES LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND I DO LOVE THAT HAIR COLOR! YOU SHOULD DO IT
YOU don't have frumpy in ya!
I hear ya!!! Lately, every day is a frumpy day. She is beautiful and so is her hair and makeup. Wouldn't it be nice to have that life sometimes?
You crack me up...ONE of those frumpy mom days... I think Marcus only takes me out of Friday because that is the only time I do get ready! I swore I would never be like that, but 3 kids later...UGH! You always look amazing. I really do like her hair and makeup tho..Hmmm...
Love the hair color! Your boy looks so cute in all of his pictures. Good luck on Sunday!
I have NEVER seen you look frumpy! Stop lying to make the rest of us feel better about ourselves!
I think that the hair color is amazing, but lets be honest, your hair would never look like her's because hers is longer, and lets face it, they probably air brushed her. But it is really pretty. I miss you, it's been way to long!
That is a gorgeous color! I miss you, I need to do something with my hair!
Post a Comment