Yesterday was Jensen's Baby Blessing. Troy gave him a wonderful blessing and it was great to have all the family over. We just finished the basement on Saturday so we were all able to fit. He looked so cute and so chunky in his blessing outfit. I bought it back in August so I was lucky that it still fit him. Nice that it snowed when we had family driving from Logan, Brigham, and Heber. They all made it safe and it was a great day.
We had four babies born in Troy's family this summer. Jensen is the second to youngest and the biggest!
So cute Tara!!! What a beautiful family you have. Jensen sure does look HANDSOME in his blessing outfit. Also it is so good to hear that Reese is progressing so well! I am so happy for her and her accomplishments. I need to come see your house and your newly finished basement. I miss you!
Tara, your basement looks awesome (well, what I could see of it!) and your family is adorable, as always! Laylah has the dress that Kenadee is wearing- love it! Jensen looks adorable- I almost got that outfit for Baron! hee hee
He looks so cute! I think his blessing outfir is the same as Logan's or at least similiar! :) We need to come over and see your basement all finished. I'll bet it turned out so cute!
Oh I love his little blessing outfit. He is such a cutie! I'm glad everyone made it safely. Reese is such a cute little stink, I am glad to hear she is doing so well!
It was so fun seeing you the other day! Thanks a bunch!! Your basement was way nice. Your little guy is so stinkin cute. I'm glad the day turned out well for you guys. Lets play a weekend k?
His blessing outfit looks a lot like Aiden's. I LOVED it! I should have just used it again for Cohen, but I didn't. I probably should have though...it is so flippin' cute!
Tara you have such a darling family. I'm so happy for you that you were able to bring a little boy into that Jensen family of yours!:) I love his little blessing outfit! I'm so glad that Reese is doing so well!
11 comments:
So cute Tara!!! What a beautiful family you have. Jensen sure does look HANDSOME in his blessing outfit. Also it is so good to hear that Reese is progressing so well! I am so happy for her and her accomplishments. I need to come see your house and your newly finished basement. I miss you!
I love your new basement! He looked so cute. I thought boys weren't supposed to be as much fun to dress but you always have him looking so cute!
He is so stinkin cute. You look amazing, like always. How cute is Reese and her 'funny face' Love.
Tara, your basement looks awesome (well, what I could see of it!) and your family is adorable, as always! Laylah has the dress that Kenadee is wearing- love it! Jensen looks adorable- I almost got that outfit for Baron! hee hee
He looks so cute! I think his blessing outfir is the same as Logan's or at least similiar! :) We need to come over and see your basement all finished. I'll bet it turned out so cute!
Oh I love his little blessing outfit. He is such a cutie! I'm glad everyone made it safely. Reese is such a cute little stink, I am glad to hear she is doing so well!
It was so fun seeing you the other day! Thanks a bunch!! Your basement was way nice. Your little guy is so stinkin cute. I'm glad the day turned out well for you guys. Lets play a weekend k?
His blessing outfit looks a lot like Aiden's. I LOVED it! I should have just used it again for Cohen, but I didn't. I probably should have though...it is so flippin' cute!
What a special day! He looks so cute! I decided we need to have a arranged marriage for reese and my landen!!!
Tara you have such a darling family. I'm so happy for you that you were able to bring a little boy into that Jensen family of yours!:) I love his little blessing outfit! I'm so glad that Reese is doing so well!
Congrats on Jensen's blessing. He is such a little stud! Your basement looks great from the pictures, you are making me house hungry!
Post a Comment