Yesterday we were hanging out in the basement when I did my daily check for ugly spiders in the window well. This is what I found. It's a Black Widow. I freaked. Troy was at work and their was no way in you know where that I was going to get close to it. So I sprayed it with Windex. In case you were wondering it doesn't kill spiders. It did slow it down and when Troy got home he killed it by starting it on fire. Happy Halloween.....
5 comments:
Ew...Ew Ew Ew!! I HATE spiders! I usually trap them under a cup or bowl and they sit there til Marcus gets home. Ew. I am pretty impressed the the whole Windex idea. Sucks that it didn't kill it.
(shriek!) I saw one of those suckers crawling around outside my house the other day and screamed and Andy came running out and smashed it with stick- even he won't get too close to them...yuck!
Haha! I love that you sprayed it with Windex! Sounds like something I would do!
Holy cow that is so scary! I hate spiders especially poisonous ones.
Love the windex idea! :) EWWW! I probably wouldn't even have thought twice about what kind it was and taken a tissue and squished it...would that have been bed??
Post a Comment