I am- Not excited to get a flu shot tonight.
I know- way to much about celebrities.
I want- lots of new clothes.
I have- a lot of laundry to fold.
I dislike- Obama
I miss- Troy and living close to my mom.
I feel- really tired, been up since 5.
I hear- Reese singing and Jensen's swing
I smell- dinner cooking
I crave- popcorn
I cry- not as much as I used to.
I search- keys and my phone
I wonder- what is going to happen with the economy.
I regret- not writing down more things.
I love- Troy and my kids.
I care- to much about my house being clean.
I worry- too much.
I remember- weird details. Troy laughs at the weird things I remember.
I believe- in being happy.
I dance- with my girls
I don't- want it to be winter
I argue- not very often.
I write- lots of blogs.
I win- usually when Troy and I are trying to pick out a movie.
I lose- all card games. I suck.
I wish- I had more patience.
I listen- to kids all day.
I am scared- of my kids getting sick.
I need- a Diet Dr. Pepper with lime and lots of ice. Too bad I missed happy hour at Sonic.
I forget- lots of stuff at my mom and dads.
I am happy- with my family
I have a lot that I should be doing right now. Blogging is not one of them.
I tag Brittney, Maegen, Ashley
6 comments:
I would have to agree with you about disliking Obama. Good thing McCain kicked his hiney in the debate tonight! :)
I'm still loving reading your blog. You're such a sweetie and I miss you. I would still love to get together for dinner sometime with Linz. I will let you know if I head down there soon!
you are so funny, i also don't like obama. also i didnt know sonic had happy hour hahaha
Funny Tara, hope you enjoyed the tag!!
That seems like a hard tag, but I loved reading yours! You are brave to get a flu shot...me and needles are not very good friends!
Hey, I really love that picture of you and Troy on your sidebar. We need to come and see your basement!
I love your dislike! I totally agree! :o)
Post a Comment