Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago with my whole family. Nichole/Abelia Photography took them and did a great job. I posted my favorites. MANY pictures to follow....























































14 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

I absolutely love them! They are all adorable! You have such a beautiful family!!! Everyone of you are so so beautiful. Beautiful kids too! They are awesome!!!

Tiesha said...

Tara those are freaking cute! Everyone of them! What city were you in? I want to get pictures done at those same places!

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute! You are amazingly gorgeous, as well as your family. I love the one of you and Troy, and the one with your parents and all the grandkids made me laugh...poor little Jensen all alone! I hope one of your sisters has a boy soon for him! That was always Jonah, there were 5 grandgirls and he was the one boy...for 4 years! Anyway, they are just beautiful!

Sarah said...

Sorry... but I forgot to ask you- Where did you get Reese's whole outfit? I LOVE it and I just might have to have it for Daph :)

Lish Fish said...

I love them all. You are one hot momma! Seriously, you look amazing. Love the one of your mom and dad...he has that look on his face that I remember...How stinkin cute. LOVE Reeses outfit too, so cute. Love.

Kristi said...

Cute family! Love the pics!

The Swensons said...

Wow - those pictures are incredible! I can't believe you actually got good ones with that many kids! (Our family hasn't even tried, we just know it will be a joke...)

I especially love the one of you and Troy, and the single shots of your girls. So cute!

Jessa said...

Those are so cute! I just did pictures of the girls but we need family pics too!

The Sumkos said...

Tara, I love those!!! Your family is gorgeous and I just love your dad. That black and white one of Reese is beautiful! And I know I say it all the time but you look awesome!

Brittany said...

Darling, Darling, Darling!!! Your family pictures always turn out so cute. I bet it is hard to decide what picutres you want huh?

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute!

Kristin and Dan said...

I love the pictures!! You look beautiful as always and I LOVE the pics of Kenadee, she is so cute and so photogenic.

Heather said...

I LOVE these pictures! You guys are probably the most beautiful family ever! I miss you all! Jill is such a fox!

Duncahoo said...

They look super cute! Don't you love a fam loaded full of girls.