

So if you know me at all you know I heart Jessica Simpson. Think what you want of me. So when my mom and dad were in Texas last month they bought Jensen a Cowboys's jersey with Tony Romo's number on it. I loved it and Jensen is now a Cowboy's fan. At least until he can decide for himself!
8 comments:
He is a stinkin cute Cowboys fan. I love it.
What a cutie-patootey!
Your pictures are all so fun. I love the family ones, I would have never chosent those colors for a family photo, but the look awesome. I can't believe how big Jensen is getting!
He really is so stinking cute. And Has the cutest smile. Love him!
What a cute little guy! Thanks for the comment you left me. It really made my day. I also love looking at your blog too. You have the cutest family ever and I am so happy to hear how well Reese is doing! What a blessing.
Tara it was so fun to finally meet little Jensen! He is so cute! I bet it's so fun to have a boy...{In your family of girls!} He is probably just so loved on! Well, I just thought I would say Hi! It was fun to see you last week... your family is stink'n cute! I love all your family pictures!
Hey Tara, thanks so much for the pics...and no, we haven't even started it! I keep telling Andy to but...he's a procastinator :) And YES, I have had a hard time w/Baron and church clothes, I told my mom that's all he needs for Christmas. I have found a few things at The Children's Place and BabiesRUs, but that's about it and the pickings are slim. Luckily I have a few cute things from Jonah. BTW, thanks for the info on Reeses outfit...is her shirt just a turtleneck? I couldn't find it @ Gap...and I meant her WHOLE outfit! I love her bow and boots too! :)Where'd you get em?? Thanks for humoring me...you're a good friend. And lastly...Jensen is the cutest little Cowboys fan I've ever seen!
He just keeps getting cuter Tara!
Post a Comment