I was nominated for the "Blog Award" by my good friend Lindsay. I always called Lindsay my famous client because she is the Meteorologist on channel 2 news. I met Lindsay through her sister Ashlee. I worked with Ashlee at the Gap. Then I got so lucky to do the youngest sister, Kristin's hair. I love all of these girls and miss them. So thank you Lindsay for nominating me. I am glad you haven't moved on to your Michael Bolton hair stylist and forgotten me.Here's the way the "Blog Awards" work:
1. Whomever I nominate get to put this same picture on their blog.
2. Link back to me on your post.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs.
4. Link up to them.
5. Leave a comment on those blogs to let them know they were nominated.
Here are a few of my favorites....
1. Brittney The first three are my sisters. They are all my best friends. Being the oldest of these girls is great. It is nice to have all of us (except Dani) be married. Brittney and I are 17 months apart. She and I have always been close and done things together. I am so glad that she lives so close. She is the sister that will do ANYTHING for you. She got engaged to Jer, who was one of Troy' s good friends from High School, on the night of our open house when Troy and I got married. I love to look at her blog and see her cute girls even though I see her a couple times a week. Kenadee loves looking at it too.
2. Maegen Maegen is my "stylin" sister. I like to look at her blog to see what cute outfit she has on or see how she does her hair. Maegen is a little bit obsessed with celebrities just like me. She also has the most gorgeous smile. Maegen should have been the one to do hair in the family. I miss her lots and wish we lived closer.
3. Ashley Ashley is my sister who is always nice. She doesn't talk bad about people, she doesn't complain. She is just happy. And she is beautiful. I love to see her blog and see her adorable little girl, Chloee. I love hanging out with Ashley.
4. Kami Kami is my very best friend from forever ago. We were best friends all through High School. We loved to be together. Kami married a guy from High School who turned out to be quite the jerk to put it nicely. She was remarried a little over a year ago to a great guy. He is so great with her three kids, who are gorgeous. She has been so strong through everything she has been through. I like to look at her blog to see her happy.
5. NIE NIE So if you have never read this blog it is worth your time. You have probably heard about her and her husband. They were in an airplane wreck a few months ago. She is still in the hospital and improving, but has a long road ahead. Her family has taken over her blog and posted old entries. Whenever I have a few minutes I love to read her blog. She is the kind of wife, mom, sister, and friend that I want to be.
So there you have it. A few of my favorites.
5 comments:
can i nominate myself, just kiddin good job on your blog
Oh my gosh Tara you just made me cry! I love you so much and miss being so close. You have always been there for me even through the roughest time of my life. Thank you for that nice stuff you said. It meant alot! I am HAPPY now and thank goodness for my wonderful husband and amazingly supportive friends and family.
TARA!! I always think I have reached my 'brink'...then someone else comes that has reached FAR more than I ever could dream....or ever wanna dream..(my latest "bad dream" was mice/rats....I want it to stay that way!!! Thanks honey!) I would love to keep it that way and seriously plan a meet next summer...I KNOW our girls would love eachother like I have ALWAYS loved you....sob....ME, you, Kami, Aubs...Maybe Tesla (if we can find her)...Hollie, Britt (yes your sister that I love), Hmmmm....Who else...would love to see them ALL!!!...(Well most of them ;0)) Lol.... Love you....Lets plan a meet at a park or at Discovery Center @ Gateway...That is a GREAT PLACE!! LOVE! Miss you darlin.
I forgot to mention that the 'rats' were on the 'bad' side and were fighting against them. lol. Insane. I guess a little too much "Dirtiest Jobs" for me!!
You are sweet! I miss you too :( You guys can come to our love cottage any day!
Post a Comment