Friday, November 14, 2008
Wednesday Troy left for Detroit for a few days. He went for work. We have had lots of fun and craziness while he was gone but I am ready for him to come home tonight. My mom came on Wednesday to stay overnight with me because I don't like staying alone. Thursday my mom got the chance to go watch the girls at dance. After that we went to Old Navy, lunch at Kneaders (one of my FAVORITES), Partyland for decorations for a baby shower we are throwing for my cousin, and Target because who doesn't want to go to Target once a day. It was a fun day to be able to hang out with my mom and Brittney. My mom had to go back home, so last night we were on our own. We had a fun night sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags and coloring. Reese went to bed while Kenadee and I hung out. Jensen has had a little cold and last night about 9:00 he started coughing trying to get the gunk out. He was having a hard time so I kind of freaked out. I took him to the after hours clinic at our pediatricians to have him checked out. I had to drag Reese out of bed and haul all of us in our jammies to the doctors. Why does this happen when Troy is gone??? So he had a little bit of a temperature but his oxygen level was 100%. The doctor said his lungs sounded great. In case your wondering Jensen is up to 17 lbs 2 oz at 3 1/2 months old. I feed him well. The doctor reassured me that it was nothing to serious which gave me peace of mind that he would be fine through the night. I am glad that I went just for that reason. By the time we got home, Kenadee was sleepy and Reese was WIDE awake. We decided to have a sleepover down in the basement. We watched The Christmas Shoes, which I liked it even though it made me bawl my eyes out. Kenadee fell asleep but not Reese. Her and I were up until about 1:45. Finally,after watching Barbie and the Christmas Carol she crashed. She is so in love with the Barbie movies. Kenadee had preschool this morning so Reese, Jensen and I went to Tai Pan. I am definitely feeling the Christmas spirit between the movies, the decorations at Tai Pan, and the music on Cozy. We picked up Kenadee and headed to Reese's play group. Now I am ready for a nap and a husband to come home and snuggle with while we watch Season Two of The Office. We have never watched the show so we are trying to get caught up. Thank Heavens it's the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
your pictures of your girls on the stairs are so cute - i used to do that when i was little at our friends house (my mom would have FREAKED if we had done that in her spotless house because we might mess something up! haha) and i loved it. thats so cute you can be crazy with your kids like that.
Love the stairs, my kids ride down ours ALL the time. I never thought to take a picture because I am always so scared they are going to break something, go figure.... Glad to hear you made it on your own for a night. I would be a little freaked out myself. And a day of shopping with the ladies how can you go wrong. I am so with you on the christmas spirit. Ava wanted to put the tree up a month ago. hahah
Oh my GOSH Tara you are such a good mom I LOVE IT! You have always been the fun one of the bunch! I love all those fun pictures! Poor Jensen I hope he is feeling better. I would say you are feeding him very well! So CUTE! Wish we lived closer so we could all do fun stuff like that!
I am glad Troy is home with you now. I am sorry I didn't hear my phone. Next time if I don't answer my phone come pound on my door. And never feel bad for asking for a favor, that's what friends are for. Cute pictures! Your a great mom.
Sounds like a fun time, I love the picture of Kenadee going down the stairs! You are such a fun mom!
I am glad Jensen is alright!
Sounds like fun for you! You're a good mom, I remember being a kid and me and brothers would always slide down our stairs! Those were the best times! Good job for letting your kids do that.
Don't forget to go to my blog (if you haven't already) and vote on what you think our baby's going to be. :o)
How stinking fun...I am sure they had a blast. That is awesome that your momma was able to come hang out with you. I totally understand HATING being home alone. It sucks! Glad Jensen is doing better. Poor guy.
Fun times!! Seriously never watched The Office, c'mon!! Love it!!
Fun fun fun. I still wish you would have had a sleep over. Man sick kids are no fun, I am glad he is getting better.
Hey Tara, thanks for your comment, it's nice to know I have supportive friends :) Anyway, my e-mail address is ascollette@yahoo.com. Pictures would be great and thank you, thank you, thank you so much for doing this. In my experience, even one extra thing to do isn't fun, I really appreciate it! Hopefully ours can be as cute as yours!
Post a Comment