The day started with Kenadee having a Halloween party at school.
Then some lunch that she got all over her costume.


The night ended with Trunk-or-Treating (which I HATE) and then Papa John's Pizza and a fun game of SCUM out at Britt and Jer's.
Kenadee and her friend Kennedy

7 comments:
Love that look on Reeses face. Priceless. And what a trooper that hubby of yours is. He makes a beautiful princess. You look amazing too, by the way. Looks like you guys had a blast!!
HOW STICKEN CUTE
Troy is such a good sport. What cute pictures. Jensen is adorable.
I dislike trunk-or-treating myself. Your kids look great! Are you having so much fun with your little guy or what!??!
So cute! I can't believe how old Reese is looking. She was still a baby last I saw her.
Cute costumes!! Hey, guess what? My petition worked! They will not be doing it next year!! We will get to go trick or treating!! All I can say, is it's about freaking time!! You should try it or just randomly slip the petition heading under your bishops door and then maybe next year you won't have to do it! :o)
Troy is such a pretty princess. :)
Post a Comment